Events & Meetings
BOG Business Hotel Colombia
B.O.G. Hotel inspires corporate events and social gatherings with a modern style and energy all its own. From our sleek, high-design ambiance to our modern meeting salons and stunning rooftop terrace, everything about this spectacular new hotel has been designed to surprise, delight and stir creativity.
The hotel offers three beautifully appointed event venues that feature the latest in conference technology, including complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi Internet, videoconferencing capabilities and audio-visual arrays that lend the highest degree of professionalism to sales presentations. For cocktails or receptions, our 9th floor terrace features a futuristic bar with panoramic views of the Bogotá skyline and majestic green mountains just outside the city.
The beautifully landscaped B.O.G. Hotel has quickly become one of the most desirable wedding venues in Bogotá. The urban location guarantees convenience for guests, and the terrace overlooking the city is a magnificent and picturesque spot for a reception. And of course, when the party is over, there is simply no spot more romantic for your wedding night.
B.O.G. Hotel Event Amenities
- Two Meeting Venues Accommodating Up To 40 Guests
- Salon B - 21 feet (6.36 meters) wide, with a 18-feet (5.44 m) width Max capacity: 20 people
- Salon O - 14 feet (4.2 meters) wide, with a 18-feet (5.40 m) width Max capacity: 18 people
- Salon G - 13 feet (4.06 meters) wide, with a 18-feet (5.40 m) width Max capacity: 18 people
- Salon OG (Combined) - 18 feet (5.40 m) wide, with a 27-foot (8.26 m) width
- Audiovisual Equipment and Support
- The Restaurant, the Lobby Bar and the Terrace are available for private events:
Restaurant: Total capacity 100 people
Terrace: Total capacity 120 people, which makes it the perfect spot for a cocktail party
Lobby Bar: Total capacity 60 people
Catering services for all events are offered by La Leo, which guarantees quality dishes prepared perfectly. Events and meetings are managed by dedicated sales executives, who work with the guests to ensure every need is met and every event is executed with precision. Guests may contact the reservations desk to speak with one of the executives about special group rates and hotel availability.